Thursday, March 6, 2014

Organization Made Easy

We adore chaos because we love to produce order. - M.C. Escher


I almost always have a hard time keeping my stuff organized, and like I said a couple weeks ago, my new years resolution is to keep my things more organized! I thought I'd put together some tips that I think will help me and hopefully YOU keep your place tidier!



Yup. Cans. Jars also! Anything that your food comes in *that can be cleaned*, consider it usable storage space! I happen to love Claussen pickles, and they come in a nice big glass jar. It holds my dishwasher wand thing right now next to the sink. So handy. I highly suggest this tip, and get creative with it! Decorate a soup can and it could be your new toothbrush holder. DIY projects, hello!



Another tip that I absolutely LOVE. I hang my keys up along with scarves, purses, hats, earbuds, towels, and literally anything else that would otherwise be laying in a pile somewhere else. Hooks are so handy and are completely underutilized, in my opinion.





Y'know, those things you hang on the back of the door and shove your shoes in? Well, surprise, they can be used for so much more than just shoes. Personally, I haven't invested in one of these yet but I may just have to. From what I hear, they save a lot of space and have a lot of holding power. What more could you want from an organizational piece? NOTHING. That's what.


Alright folks, I hope that you found this post thought provoking and helpful. If you have any more ideas for handy home organization, let me know at kaitlinungs@gmail.com! I would love to hear them.



No comments:

Post a Comment